1) Place the Name / Patch / Badges glueside (rough side) down on the shirt in correct position.
2) Temperature: 130 degrees C (Don't too Heat)
3) Time: 15 -20 seconds (Don't too Long)
4) Pressure: Very firm
5) Peel: Cold (allow to cool for at least 60 seconds before carefully peeling the backing material).
6) If Name / Patch / Badges does not fully stick, recover and press for a further 5-10 seconds.
7) Do not wash shirt for 48 hours after application
NOTE: The use of normal iron is not recommended